Monday, January 18, 2010

Communications

1 Why is communication important?

Communication is important because without it, we cannot tell tell others what we are trying to tell them.

2 What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?

My favourite form of communication is face to face because I can tell the person’s feelings through their facial expressions, voice and body language. That way i know when I am talking too much and stop to prevent the person from getting bored.

3 How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?

I decide which form of communication to use by seeing if the other person can be seen. If that person can be seen, most likely i will be able t communicate with him or her. If that person cannot be seen, I will use non-verbal communication such as SMS or MSN to converse with him or her.

4 What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?

I do not face any difficulties when communicating with someone face to face but when i am communicating with someone non-verbally, i cannot tell how they are feeling as they might hide their feelings. Sometimes, I cannot explain to someone what i want to tell him as i cannot show him what i mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment