Sunday, January 10, 2010

Orientation Camp Reflections

What are the three main points (or more) that you had learnt from all the activities?
1. I learnt that our class is like a machine, each individual is like a gear. All it takes for the machine to break down is for one of the gears to fail. This shows that each individual is important and has his or her role to play.
2. We should stop complaining when we are doing chores for other people because on the the other hand, someone else is also doing chores for us.
3. We should participate in all activities even though it may seem tedious or difficult because you might still learn from the experience.
All these pointers can be useful when we are doing work in class.

If you have to have another chance to try all the activities, which one will you choose? Why?
I will try the rock wall again because I did not make it as high as i wanted to go to so I would like another chance to try again.

If there is one thing you would like to change about yourself, what would that be?
I would like to change how picky i am with food. At the camp, the food was not to my liking but I had no choice but to eat it because if i did not, i would go hungry. This has thought me how privileged i am with good food like McDonalds to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment